Teach Together 2020 for Connecticut Teachers
Note: Based on feedback from Connecticut teachers, we have decided to POSTPONE our Back-to-school Teach Together 2020 webinar series. We will post dates and times as soon as we reschedule.
We are delighted to be kicking off our Teach Together 2020 Back-to-school webinar series in the state of Connecticut!
Poetry in America’s Teach Together 2020 Webinar Series offers support to middle- and high-school English Language Arts, History, Social Studies, and Art teachers who are working to design flexible lesson plans for the Fall 2020 semester. Developed by Harvard Professor Elisa New and her Poetry in America team, this four-part webinar series will provide content area and pedagogical instruction for teachers, as well as engaging materials participants can use with their own students—whether teaching online or in the classroom.
- TBD | Dreams Deferred: From Harlem to Hip Hop
- TBD | Fast Breaks and Pirouettes
- TBD | Through the Golden Door: Immigration
- TBD | In Your Closet: Out Your Window!
- Cost: FREE for middle- and high-school teachers in Connecticut public schools
- Webinar Dates: TBD—sign up for just one or all of the sessions!
- To Apply: Fill out this form: https://forms.gle/Bi1cvENFq3Ck5S3DA
- Questions? Contact Clarque.